At Verticomm Network (Uvinum / Sportivic) we create international marketplaces with social recommendations, with a democratizing focus which aims to integrate the biggest international catalog of products in the world. Hence some of the profiles we now need are on the Contents area (still looking for a “web content editor (French / Italian)”). We are 13 people in Barcelona, we have a huge catalog (over 300,000 wines at Uvinum, for example), and we enjoy doing what we like and learning new things every day.
We are looking for a person to join our content team (international). If you work for a while on on line contents, you have very good English and German (preferably native), you are interested in the e-commerce world, and want to develop your professional career in a place where it is believed that work is a passion... this is your place. The job: Web Content Editor.
Send us an email explaining what you did and what you feel capable of doing at Verticomm Network. Send the message with your resume (the samples of your work will be assessed).
- Edit your own content and the content generated by teams of freelance editors (by language: English and German).
- Translate content and manage teams of freelance translators (by language: English and German).
- Generate periodic reports on the status of the content and the catalog of the different Uvinum sites (by country) and in the future from other English and German versions of the verticals inter-nations (Sportivic...).
- Help us targeting our content to English (UK / U.S.) and German (DE) markets.
- Find new content sources and coordinate the updating of our catalog and its quality (product listings).
- Search keywords and SEO of international content (internal training provided).
- Stay current and updated on trends, developments and news from the e-commerce world.
- Essential high level of English and German (other languages will be valued, but mostly German).
- To have managed external content teams will be valued.
- Experience with on line content tasks.
- Ability to identify opportunities (business vision).
- Good skills in data analysis and reporting.
- Impeccable writing. Excellent written communication skills (examples of previous texts).
- Ability for teamwork.
- Organized person, very focused on detail
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple simultaneous tasks with high priority.
- Orientation to goals.
- Good time management skills.
- Active person in the web 2.0 (social profiles).
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of web metrics and analytics.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Experience using search and keyword analysis tools. Proactivity
Permanent contract, with 6 months trial period.
Availability: Full time
Working hours: Mo-Th 9 am to 6:30 pm, Fr 9 am to 3 pm
- Percentage according to goals
- Organizational and hour flexibility
Note: applications that do not meet all minimum requirements will not be taken into consideration.
Send cover letter + resume + portfolio (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org